25th Nov 2012
Our Annual General Meeting was on 24th November. (Click on the writing 'Djunbunji Ltd AGM' above for more information)
All members of Djunbunji Ltd were invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the company on Saturday 24th November 2012.
The meeting was well attended and the business included electing a new much bigger board of directors, and passing a vote on a special resolution which altered the constitution.
The minutes are available from the office.
Meeting Commenced 10:10am
1. Welcome and apologies
2. Financial Reports and Auditor’s Report.
3. Directors’ Report.
4. Special Resolution
“That the Constitution of Djunbunji Limited be amended to change the composition of the Board to include non-related Directors by the deletion of clauses 15.1, 15.2 and 17.8 and the inclusion of new clauses 15.1 - 15.5 and 17.8”
This created two classes of Director: Descendents, and non-related. Non-related Directors are required by the tax office, and bring expert skills to the board.
5. Nomination of Directors and vote of thanks for retiring directors. (All positions were declared vacant by a vote of the members.)
6. Election of Directors: 7 Descendents and 3 non-related Directors elected.
7. Appointment of Auditors - DFK Kidsons
8. Discussion - Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Mandingalbay Yidinji Aboriginal Corporation and Djunbunji Ltd.
9. Other Business. None (but there was some discussion on the need for all MY people to work together and to take an active interest.)
12:30pm Meeting Closed and Lunch
To see the amendment to the Constitution click on: Proposed Amendments Nov 2012.
If you are not a Djunbunji member yet please join with this Application Form.
© Copyright 2023 Djunbunji Ltd.
Cairns Web Design by ImageSmith