Cultural Heritage Project
The specific aims of the project are to:
- Conduct a comprehensive cultural heritage survey of MY Country.
- Accurately locate & map known cultural sites and assess protection issues.
- Create a cultural overlay to current geospatial and environmental information.
- Train Djunbunji Rangers in the methodology of cultural surveys, recording techniques, data entry and database management including the ongoing recording and management of cultural information.
- Engage the broader MY community in the WOC program
- Conduct community workshops on the finished resource and how to use it.
- Publish publically available information on our soon to be launched website.
- Contribute to the up skilling of Djunbunji Rangers to develop the professionalism of our ranger service.